Jul 11,2013
Jul 11,2013
Well what can I say, I signed up with Brock Taylor after managing to get released from a contract with another agent (who were dreadful) and I am now seeing the kind of service I should be getting.
Whenever I call the office, the staff are helpful and very friendly and Alex Bethell who I deal with has been a star.
He\'s was honest and valued my property at a realsitic price, rather than filling me with false hope. The pictures he took were great and I have only been on with Brock Taylor for a few weeks and already have had 3 viewings. The feedback from the viewings has been relayed back to me so quickly and has been very positive, this reassures me that they are working in my best interests. So far I am very happy with the level of service I have received and communication from them has been great. I would definitely recommend Alex Bethell and Brock Taylor

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Brock Taylor Horsham! To leave a new review of Brock Taylor Horsham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Brock Taylor Horsham