Jul 10,2013
Jul 10,2013
I found Oakwoods to be communicative, knowledgeable and approachable right from start. We both bought and sold properties with them - I expected this to be a nightmare, but the professionalism of Oakwoods Estate Agents meant the process was straight forward and for that I cannot thank them enough. Gemma showed us around the property we wished to buy. She was on time, had obviously established good rapport with the sellers and this helped us enormously.

Edward Godfrey was exceptional. He went out of his way to keep 3 parties involved our buyer, us as both seller and buyers and the sellers. I work in customer service myself so can be a touch fussy and appreciate good customer service when I see it. Edward didn\'t disappoint. He kept us informed at all times. From putting my property on the market to an offer being accepted took a grand total of 5 weeks and this was over the Christmas break! The publicity for my property was really well done. We trusted them with our keys as we didn't want prospective buyers to be restricted by our long working ours. Oakwoods were trustworthy, reliable and ensured that they secured the property once the viewing was complete. Ed and his team have a strong understanding of their customer base as a result viewings aren't ever a waste of time.

So much of the house buying / selling process can be stressful. Using Oakwoods as your Estate Agents eases that stress. I cannot recommend Oakwoods enough - their professionalism from start to finish for both buying and selling a property is well deserving of the excellent reviews and positive feedback that I very much hope they will continue to receive. Keep up the good work.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Oakwood Estates Iver! To leave a new review of Oakwood Estates Iver, please click the link below !
Write a review for Oakwood Estates Iver