Jul 10,2013
Jul 10,2013
I am a private landlord and for over a year I have been having trouble with tenants paying rent. The trouble I have experienced has left me with some financial hardship until I heard of Miller Metcalfe. I had been put off using the services of a letting agent in the past as I achieved no results after dealing with them for over a month. After registering with Miller Metcalfe I realised how much I was doing wrong as a landlord and how much I don\'t know about being a professional landlord.
Within a week of joining I am already feeling positive because of the results made and I feel confident that I can relax and have better control of my finances and without having to actually deal with the management of the property myself.
I would recommend Miller Metcalfe as a letting agent to anyone, as for me they have taken a huge burden away.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Miller Metcalfe Merchants Place! To leave a new review of Miller Metcalfe Merchants Place, please click the link below !
Write a review for Miller Metcalfe Merchants Place