Jul 09,2013
Jul 09,2013
Awful awful people let alone awful letting agents. They would come round whenever they fancied without any warning and when I asked them to leave they threatened to call the police on me. Vanessa turned up several times with people for viewings and actually lied to my face saying she\'d spoken to me (not knowing who I was at the time) on the phone to confirm it. Then they tried to bully me into paying extra charges despite what it said in my contract. We bickered like children by email for days as she tried to force me to pay it until she realised that actually she had no legal right to enforce any of the charges she made up. Vanessa is a liar and a bully who has no actual idea what the law is and just tries to force her way on you. Eva is constantly on holiday and never responds unless its about money and Ahmed Khalil thinks it is acceptable behaviour to force his way into my flat and question my guests about why they are there. They lost my inventory and tried to force me into replacing all the carpets and paying for mould damage when it had all already been there when we moved in! In every sense they have failed as letting agents and also as decent people. The most unprofessional, lazy, useless agents I have ever encountered.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Khalil Properties Office 1! To leave a new review of Khalil Properties Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Khalil Properties Office 1