Jul 09,2013
Jul 09,2013
All staff very unhelpful and very rude. Refused to give our money back when we decided to withdraw from the property due to a clause in the contract that we should have been informed of on day 1. This is despite a paragraph in their Tenants Guide to Renting that\'s states that all money will be refunded in this situation. Managed to speak to a manager after a week of phone calls and emails to letting staff, who was rude, aggressive and bad-tempered before I had even had a chance to explain my side of the story. I would not recommend this agent to anyone, landlord or tenant as the ill-manner and poor communication skills from the staff has cost me money but also a home.
I had hoped to have a calm discussion with the manager of the agents over a dispute about the refund of a reference fee. Instead I was talked down to by a rude man with no decorum or manners and with no intention of hearing my side of the story. Some basic customer service skills may have left me feeling slightly less dissatisfied.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Arron James Karis Uxbridge! To leave a new review of Arron James Karis Uxbridge, please click the link below !
Write a review for Arron James Karis Uxbridge