Jul 05,2013
Jul 05,2013
When my tenants gave me notice i asked Regents and my previous agent to find me another tenant. From the first day Jessica was very confident that she would find me a tenant and on the first day of it being advertised i had 6 viewings and a few offers, one from someone who could move in straight away and paid me the price i was asking. From start to finish i found the process stress free and i will definitely recommend Jessica and Regents to anyone!
By: Regents Estate Agents
Jul 22, 2013
Dear Mrs F,

Thank you for posting your positive review. At Regents we work really hard to do things differently for our clients and aim to ensure that they all receive a level of service that is second to none. I am delighted to hear that in your case we succeeded and we will make sure that your comments are passed on to Jessica as I know he will greatly appreciate this feedback. We are a local agent who values repeat business and relies heavily on word of mouth recommendations so thank you again for taking the time to post your views.

Regent Estate Agents