Jul 03,2013
Jul 03,2013
I spoke with Ryan on the phone after I see a property on line. Ryan was polite and happy to listen to mine and my partners needs. The first property that I found and wanted to see with Ryan wasn\'t right for us as it looked a little smaller than expected.
Ryan asked many questions such as are we looking for a \'new build\' or something with a \'balcony\'? After listening to our requirements Ryan said what do you think of this property it\'s everything you have just described. The property Ryan was showing us via his mobile looked nice but not exactly what I was looking for. Ryan explained that the pictures do not do it justice and he thinks it would be a great option for us and he would recommend us to see it.
My partner and I decide to trust Ryans opinion and met with him the following day. We see the property and loved it! It was exactly what we were looking for and Ryan was correct in the fact that the pictures did not do it justice.
Since then Ryan has done follow up calls and emails to ensure that everything was going well. We have also seen Ryan in the local area as our new flat is just up the road from Ryans office, each time Ryan has stopped and spoke with us for a few moments and asked us how is it going. He is most pleasant and we would definitely recommend Ryan or go to see him in the future if need be.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Tower Hamlets London! To leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Tower Hamlets London, please click the link below !
Write a review for Atkinson McLeod Tower Hamlets London