Jul 03,2013
Jul 03,2013
I was looking for a property but I was very busy (and tired) working in Belfast and living in Kilkeel. I had arranged a viewing of the property and was shown around by the occupier (the sellers\' son). I had quite unconventional dealings with Jonathan as we never got actually meeting face to face until the day I picked up the keys. He was able to give me all the required information/help via telephone and email. I found this to be very useful with my hectic schedule. I was always sure of a quick response to any queries I had and usually got more information than requested. It is down to this excellent adaptability of communications that I would recommend Robert Wilson Estate Agency Group to everyone. I feel like a valued customer who has received a well above average service.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Robert Wilson Estate Agency Group Stranmillis! To leave a new review of Robert Wilson Estate Agency Group Stranmillis, please click the link below !
Write a review for Robert Wilson Estate Agency Group Stranmillis