Jul 02,2013
Jul 02,2013
The Henleaze CJ Hole team had the most professional and thorough approach to the valuation and sales process. Their communication at all stages in the conveyance was efficient and of a consistently friendly, positive and enthusiastic manner. Their knowledge of the housing market in their area seems more superior than that of their competitors in the area. My property took a few months to sell and yet I never felt \'forgotten\' by them at any stage in the process and they remained enthusiastic at all times. I appreciated the fact that another member of the team was assigned to the conveyance stage of the sale, keeping me regularly updated. That really helped the selling process and understanding how my buyers were getting along with their stages in the conveyance. I would definitely recommend Tim\'s team to anyone in this area of Bristol looking to sell or buy a property.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of CJ Hole Henleaze Branch! To leave a new review of CJ Hole Henleaze Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for CJ Hole Henleaze Branch