Jul 01,2013
Jul 01,2013
I do not normally write reviews but felt compelled to do so as the service and attention given to me by the team at the Holmfirth Ryder & Dutton office was second to none. I have previously only had negative experience\'s with estate agents and was pleasantly surprised to find the staff both courteous and helpful. My purchase was not an easy one fraught with difficulties but with help form Nicola, Caroline and the team I was kept up to date and informed every week with phone calls & emails to ensure I was happy with the progress, in fact I would go as far to say they kept me better informed than the agents acting for me on my sale!.
I would have no hesitation in recommending the Ryder & Dutton Holmfirth office to family & friends if they where looking to sell, buy or in that area.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ryder & Dutton Holmfirth! To leave a new review of Ryder & Dutton Holmfirth, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ryder & Dutton Holmfirth