Jun 26,2013
Jun 26,2013
I was extremely impressed with Ludlow and I am very happy in my new flat. Maria hogan was my estate agent and i thought she went above and beyond. She was extremely helpful, friendly and kept me updated every step of the way. Due to Maria\'s work ethic I found it very easy to move to the new home. Also her colleague sana bux was a huge help, she drove me to the flat and helped carry my bags in to the home. I\'m very thankful to the two agents and really appreciate all of their help.
By: ludlowthompson.com
Jul 01, 2013
Thank you for choosing ludlowthompson.com and for leaving your kind comments,

We are really pleased to hear that Maria and Sana made your experience easy and enjoyable and that you found them so helpful! Congratulations on your new home, we hope you love it!

Best wishes,

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Acton! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Acton, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Acton

172 High StreetActon Acton, London