Jun 24,2013
Zena Trow
Jun 24,2013
I and 4 friends rented a house in the Moulsecoomb area with Sure Properties last year. I have to be honest and say that, as a student, it was difficult to choose which letting agent to trust. However I\'m so glad we chose these guys. I cannot emphasise enough just how well looked after we were from start to finish. Nothing was ever a problem, Zena was always more than understanding about any situation and always cooperative. We did have a couple of maintenance issues to deal with in the house (only general wear and tare), but Sure were always super efficient at getting them resolved and, above all, ensuring we were happy and informed with what was going on.

I cannot stress how nice these letting agents are!! I actually had to leave university due to unforeseen circumstances, but if I didn\'t I would 100% be renting with these guys again.

10/10!