Jun 20,2013
Jun 20,2013
I have rented the flat from Ching two years and a half ago and throughout this time I have been very pleased with their prompt service and eagerness to provide for me a pleasant stay in the flat.
From the beginning I enjoyed their personal approach and openness to considering my preferences when choosing the furniture and accessories.
When I notified them about some things that were not working, they went the extra mile to fix those for me as soon as possible.
Two nights ago I had the unfortunate experience of being the victim of a burglary and my entry door was knocked open. The very next day they have been in communication with me and fixed and secured the door and provided answers to all my concerns.
As much as I\'m disappointed that burglary still happens nowadays I find comfort in knowing there are still people around that I can count on when in need. And the staff at Metro Village are this kind of people.
Thank you once again for your support, Ching and David! Much appreciated!
By: Ching
Jul 10, 2013
Thank you for your kind words Anca.
We are glad to be able to support you in your hour of need and will continue to strive to ensure your stay is as pleasant as it could possibly be.
Thank you for being a fantastic tenant.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Metro Village Rotherhithe! To leave a new review of Metro Village Rotherhithe, please click the link below !
Write a review for Metro Village Rotherhithe