Jun 14,2013
Jun 14,2013
C J Hole and George Mawer in particular were suberb when I recently bought a house. It was a very stressful process especially because the market is difficult in that there are few houses in the price bracket I was looking and demand is greater than supply. George was helpful and supportive and he always returned phone calls which is not the case with all estate agents. He also helped with communication between myself and the seller and in fact he really acted like a solicitor as my experience of conveyancing solicitors is that they are often pretty hopeless. They do not communicate between buyer and seller and do not pass information quickly. In fact I pulled out of a house last year because of a solicitor\'s mistake and this recent purchase could easily have gone the same way. I was grateful that George put this aside and did not think I would do the same again. George and Tim are very knowledgeable of the housing market and if I had a house to sell I would definitely them above other agents in the area who often overprice houses and these houses remain on the market for months and months. C J Hole are more realistic about asking price which has the effect of instilling more trust in buyers. Well done and thanks for being so helpful.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of CJ Hole Henleaze Branch! To leave a new review of CJ Hole Henleaze Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for CJ Hole Henleaze Branch