Jun 11,2013
Jun 11,2013
Absolutely brilliant, enthusiastic, professional, courteous, fantastic phone manner and very knowledgeable. I was faced with an unexpected problem which meant a great deal of calls and emails, but, I was constantly reassured through the entire experience, as my calls were always returned promptly, my queries dealt with efficiently and I was kept in the loop via emails. I was most impressed with how swiftly the matter was resolved and attribute this to the professionalism, knowledge and empathy Simon demonstrated from start to finish. Superb!
By: ludlowthompson.com
Jun 13, 2013
Thank you for such a kind review!

Its great to hear such positive comments, we are glad to help and pleased that you are happy with our service and staff. We hope you hear from you again soon!

Best wishes,

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Kilburn! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Kilburn, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Kilburn

381 Kilburn High Road London