Jun 06,2013
Jun 06,2013
My wife and I received an excellent service from Sue at Thomas Morris, Huntingdon. Ours was a relatively simple purchase in that we weren\'t in a chain, our sellers were ready to leave and we were both keen to move very quickly. Even so there were some inevitable problems along the way which Sue dealt with promptly, politely and with a great deal of integrity.

We have had dealings with estate agents previously and understand why the clichƒÂ©s exist about them! Sue did not fit any of these clichƒÂ©s and all of our dealings with her became very easy experiences.

I would definitely recommend Sue to any friends looking to buy or sell in the area and we would use her again when it\'s time for us to move on.
By: Simon
Jun 08, 2013
Dear Adam
What a thoughtful post-thanks you. I've also passed on your comments to the office at Huntingdon and Sue in particular. It's great that you will be recommending us. I hope we will be able to repeat our performance and look forward to helping you again in the future.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Thomas Morris Huntingdon! To leave a new review of Thomas Morris Huntingdon, please click the link below !
Write a review for Thomas Morris Huntingdon