May 08,2013
May 08,2013
Dexters in Isleworth are cowboys - all Landords should stay well clear of this dishonest agent. I regret the day I let them manage my property as Dexters are incapable of managing a piss up in a brewery. The management team are useless/clueless & seldom respond to e mails - it usually takes 2 to 3 weeks for a response & even then you will have to prompt them. The accounts team are even worse! The accounts team never inform you about rent arrears and just sit on their back side untill you contact them about the missing rent. Then the accounts team lie to cover their backs - they will always say they did email you & they then send across a pre typed out rent arrears letter that they claim to have already sent you. This pre typed out rent arrears letter is never sent - I have even checked my spam for all the ones they claimed to have sent me in the past & there was nothing there. It funny how rent arrears are never action by Dexters untill you actually chase them!

If you don\'t want an agent that:
1) Rushes to get you unsuitable tenants & then lie about it
2) Have people in their management team that don\'t respond to you & are not competent at theirs job
3) Have an accounts team that don\'t tell you about rent arrers & lie about sending you emails that supposedly inform you that they never actually send
4) Relies on you the landlord to chase rent arrers before they have even realised or actioned the arrers themselves

THEN STAY AWAY FROM DEXTERS. I have been in lettings for several years & have several properties - I have never come accross such as dishonest agent.
By: Marilyn
Jun 02, 2015

I am really sorry to hear that you have been unhappy with the service provided by our Isleworth branch. I am Customer Services Manager for the Dexters group and I wondered if I could be of any further assistance.

If you could e-mail further details to me at, I can investigate the situation and try and resolve any outstanding issues for you.

I look forward to hearing from you.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Dexters Isleworth! To leave a new review of Dexters Isleworth, please click the link below !
Write a review for Dexters Isleworth