Jun 04,2013
Jun 04,2013
I was a first time landlord and really trusted Nick Georgeson to guide me through the whole process. Afterall, the website promises to do just that. This trust was greatly misplaced. Unfortunately, to my financial cost and emotional pain I received incorrect advice around the deposit and how much to take so as to protect me should the tenant abscond. Even though Nick Georgeson placed one of his own workers (his handyman for the Glenn Flegg business) in my property, the tenant did abscond. NIck had no forwarding details for him, no next of kin details and the tenant disappeared into "thin air". I was out of pocket, and had a garage full of the handyman\'s building material to clear. There was never an apology or an offer of help, advice etc and when I did write to complain about the bad advice and service I had received, I received a poorly written letter filled with grammatical errors pointing out how fussy I had been when choosing a tenant. Plus I had an added insult thrown in as well by being told that I am "not the sort of woman to be told what to do!" Please do not use this agent. Nick is not professional and is only keen on securing his fee - no matter what the consequence for the landlord. I have seen gone with Frost & Co in Langley who made me realise how much was NOT done for me first time around.
Have given good advice to a first time landlord, and to have been polite at every stage of the process.
By: Roisin Holden
Jun 17, 2013
The "contractor" was introduced to me as a member of their staff. No mention that he was a casual member of staff at all. My complaint with Glenn Flegg is around the lack of advice. I asked for advice about how much deposit I should take and Nick told me that a month is fine. I have learned to my cost that this is not correct advice. Far from it.

My dissatisfaction is not about the agent being an easy target - this is a genuine complaint about poor service and incorrect advice. It is a shame that there has not even been a civil conversation with me about this situation, let alone any apology for the rudeness I have had to endure from Nick.

I agree, Glenn Flegg is very lucky that they have landlords who are happy with a second rate service. And as long as there are people with low standards then Glenn Flegg will be in business.

Again, I urge you not to use this company. There are much, much better, and vastly more professional and personable agents out there.
By: Nick Georgeson
Jun 05, 2013
Back in 2011 we had used a contractor (not an employee of Glenn Flegg & Co) who was looking to rent a property. The landlord met this person and after we gave her all the tenant' s information she was happy to proceed with him. Unfortunately this person(who we haven't used since) left the property obviously not to the landlords satisfaction. We also were not managing the property as the landlord was happy to do this herself. We do always make sure the landlord is fully aware of what the tenants offer is and that they are happy to proceed on that basis. Unfortunately we cannot see into the future but, occasionally, when things do not work out we are the easy targets. Thanks to all the other landlords who realise our good work and we look forward to continuing to work with you.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Glenn Flegg & Co Langley! To leave a new review of Glenn Flegg & Co Langley, please click the link below !
Write a review for Glenn Flegg & Co Langley