May 30,2013
May 30,2013
At first Property Links were more than helpful, however after paying the rent up front, i was more than disappointed from here on out. I moved into the property - it was FILTHY! Now, i am a student and have lived in some pretty bad places, but i do not expect to be paying that amount of money for rent AND AGENCY FEES!!! to move into a house which most definitely has not been cleaned this side of 2013!!
The house lacked basic amenities and the courtyard/garden was messier than the house. We were told that the rubbish that had been left there was going to be cleared by the landlord......3 months later its still there.
On multiple occasions staff from Property Links just turned up with prospective tenants WITHOUT ANY NOTICE. This may seem trivial but when this happens on more than one occasion and you have not been notified (despite them trying to tell us we had been) it becomes rather annoying having randoms walk into your bedrooms etc unexpected. When me and my housemate asked one of the staff about why they had failed to inform us (this particular day we were moving out and 2 sets of 3 tenants turned up to look at the house...1st this was less than ideal for us as we were trying to sort the house out and more importantly doesn\'t exactly help out the agency trying to show round clients in a house that has stuff everywhere). Unfortunately i do not know the name of the member of staff, but when asked why we hadn\'t been given notice, she was dismissive and INCREDIBLY RUDE! we simply said it would have been nice to know so we could have made the house look nice for them....her reply......WELL AS FAR AS IM AWARE THIS HOUSE IS ALWAYS A MESS. Well firstly id like to know what information she bases this on, because as far as i\'m aware the house has ALWAYS been tidier than the state they let us move in to!!!
Anyway, moral of the story... DO NOT GO WITH COMPANY THEY ARE AWFUL!!! they will help you out as much as they can at the beginning....you\'ll think great...pay the rent AND IT GOES DOWNHILL FROM HERE.
EXTREMELY RUDE STAFF
ONLY AFTER YOUR MONEY
AGENCY FESS....INITIALLY DONT TELL YOU ABOUT THESE
TURN UP AND LET THEMSELVES IN YOUR HOUSE WHENEVER THEY WANT
for your own sanity....DO NOT BE FOOLED!!!
By: mc
Oct 23, 2013
Dear Silly moo.
Thank you for your mail, we recal this issue, all we requested where standard details, name and address, telephone number, the reason, STAFF SAFETY. I think this says it all.
By: mc
Oct 23, 2013
Dear TATTERSAL, i would agree with the state of the property as above, this was a student let, which was booked well in adavanced by the tenants, some six months prior to taking up let, the Landlady at the time, had one month before the tenants where due to move in, decided to do some rather large improvements, hence the property outside still had remaining rubbish for the works carried out.

The landlady, was a difficult person to deal with, and unknown to this agency had been ditched by several other agents over the past years.however, all problems where resolved, including the damage by a tenants, only three days into the let, by comming home and smashing a the front door, window, to gain entrance, the Landlady wanted to take the issue to the police for crimanal damage, however this agency and staff after a meeting in the agents office convinced the owner, that this would mean that a tenant or tenants would have a Police record if she went further with the issue, and the the result no police repaired door.
Two sides to every story, we have photo inspections taken every three months to prove the state of the property, as is our policy with all rental property.with regards to not giving twenty four hours notice, this is not the case, a telephone call or letter is sent to the address, and in this case the house is only sixty yards away from the office, one of the five students would have most certainly been in formed either by phone or by e-mail or letter, as in the terms of the lease they signed. if the student who was called did not inform the rest of the tenants, or the author of this compliant, that is can not be helped, but we will from this experiance try to contact all tenants of any property from now on. Rude behaviour, is something the company will not tolerate in any form, however, we can not deal with such if we do not have a name, to respond and for good will, the staff will from this time on will, have name badges displayed on thier uniform.
This company manages over 800 properties in Plymouth, with 20 full time staff, we rent out between 35 and 70 properties a mounth, been in buisness some 16 years, we do not confess to be perfect, but on reflection we can not please all, all of the time, the small amount of complaints on this site from the figures above, in comparisoin we have not done to bad, but we can improve, and will endevour to do so.
By: silly moo
Oct 05, 2013
Yeh i have had problems with this letting agency. Ie walking into property without notice knocking om my door to my room. Just called them yest years after my privious experiance hoping they had cleaned up the customer service skills. They wouldnt give me any info about a property i might be intrested in unkess i give them my full name and address details. I asked why they need this info as im only viewing. They were rude and kept putting the phone down on me when i asked why is it so important to ask my address ect before they would even let me make an appointment just to view. I think they should show more respect 8f they want our money to keep them in buisness and to pay there wages

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Property Links (Plymouth) Office 2! To leave a new review of Property Links (Plymouth) Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Property Links (Plymouth) Office 2