May 15,2013
May 15,2013
The service provided by both James and Adam was second-to-none. All aspects of the purchase, from viewing, negotiation through to purchase and completion, went very smoothly. As buyers, we were treated with respect and all queries were dealt with immediately and professionally. The staff are very friendly, reliable and approachable, and I would definitely recommend them to friends and family. I have no bad things to say, which is rare, as I\'m very pedantic and like to scrutinise everything! I can\'t thank them enough for helping us buy our new home.
By: Adam Farrell, Director
May 16, 2013
Thanks so much Jesse. It is always nice to deal with motivated buyers like you. Best wishes in your new home. Please call us if you require any further help in the future.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Sawyer & Co Portslade! To leave a new review of Sawyer & Co Portslade, please click the link below !
Write a review for Sawyer & Co Portslade