May 14,2013
May 14,2013
They are easily the worst agents I have ever worked with in my life. Gavin Bryan lied continuously about my tenant (I can imagine that he lied to him about me too) and 6 months after terminating the contract he still owes me 2 months of rent that my tenant paid him. I am suing him for the money as he didn\'t even care when my lawyer sent him the pre-action letter. I would never deal with this company again, it was a huge mistake. They made my life very hard in the 2 years I worked with them. They deduct your full management fees in advance for the whole term of your tenancy agreement!
He could have paid me what my tenant paid him. He could have made the payments on time. He could have not lied about my tenant not paying.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bryan Estates London! To leave a new review of Bryan Estates London, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bryan Estates London