May 13,2013
Carys Morris
May 13,2013
This particular property had been on the market with another local agent prior to us instructing Dafydd Hardy at the Caernarfon branch.

Carys Morris the manageress of the branch visited the property and provided in my opinion provided a realistic evaluation of the property in view of the current market. Ms Morris was very professional and thorough in her approach and the commission was very competitive.

The house had received only one viewing through the previous agents and was on the market for over 12 months. However, as soon as the house was placed for sale with Dafydd Hardy we received numerous and immediate viewings which resulted in a sale within weeks of the advert.

I cannot praise the agent enough for their service. The photographer, Mr Patrick Higgins managed to take very effective photos of the property and the views which clearly contributed to a prompt sale. The advert describing the property was also excellent in the way it was compiled. The office staff were also very supportive and pleasant on every occasion I rang them. I have no doubt that the photos, description, staff service and fair evaluation of the property was pivotal in reaching a prompt, efficient and transparent sale.

I have no hesitation in recommending the Caernarfon branch of Dafydd Hardy to any prospective buyer or seller as the service is excellent.

I have indeed placed another property for sale with them as I have been so pleased with the service provided by them.
By: Dafydd
May 13, 2013
Very many thanks for your kind words regarding our staff in the Caernarfon office. Both Carys and Bethan are very experienced and have been loyal employees and friends for many years. As directors we value their contribution in making our company the leading agency in the area.

Dafydd Hardy