May 09,2013
David Saunders
May 09,2013
Selling my home in Horsham in order to return to South Wales and start a new chapter in my life, was always going to be a difficult and stressful time for me.

I found the staff at Brock Taylor, supportive, pro-active, prompt in their actions and always very friendly and courteous. I particularly wish to mention David Saunders, Vic Patel and Richard Evans as being my pillars of strength throughout the process.

As part of Brock Taylors\' assistance, it was suggested that I use online solicitors, Lifetime Legal. I was able to upload documents and access the progress of the sale with ease, and contact with my legal adviser whenever I needed to quickly and simply. This worked really well for me.

Brilliant service all round, and I highly recommend Brock Taylor to anyone who is debating on who to use for their house sale.

Brock Taylor