May 07,2013
Stuart Baker
May 07,2013
I have recently bought a house through Lords.
First of all, they were very good at advertising their houses and matching these with requirements of prospective clients, so I have not wasted my time looking around at homes completely unsuitable.
I was able to view a property that was pretty much what I was looking for.
I put down an offer which was accepted once I was able to supply the necessary paperwork.
Lords have excellent with communication between myself and the seller. Sale went very smoothly.
By: Guy Hodge
May 10, 2013
Dear Chris,

I am delighted that the sale went through so smoothly and would like to thank you for taking the time to leave feedback on the AllAgents website.

Our reputation is our single largest asset and we try exceptionally hard to deliver the best possible service. It is fabulous when this is recognised and mentioned.

I know that you have an awful lot of work to do at your new home, and once the refurbishment is complete, we would love to see what you have done. Given the state of world security, I am sure that the old bomb shelter will prove to be a valuable asset in the future!

We wish you every happiness in your new home.

Kind regards,
Guy Hodge
Managing Director
Lords Estate Agents
md@lordsonline.co.uk

Lords Estate Agents (Kingston upon Thames & Surrey)

56 - 58 Wood Street Kingston, Kingston Upon Thames