Apr 30,2013
Apr 30,2013
Having dealt with a number of agents recently in selling, buying and relocating my ageing parents, I have come to realise that some agents will say anything i order to secure their commission. However, my experience with Mansell Mc Taggarts in Cuckfield was far from that. Even though it was not a smooth sale these agents acted responsibly, professionally and took a pragmatic approach in these difficult current market conditions. I especially commend the hard work and talents of their young negotiator Michael Lambert, who provided an excellent service and was able to make a tight deadline by going the extra mile for me, even when the sale itself was more or less certain..

I wonder how many other agents would have been prepared to do this. I am a fundamental believer in the goodness of human nature, despite it\'s flaws so thank you Mansells for restoring that faith in human nature. I am happy to recommend your services and would use you again if the opportunity arose

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Mansell McTaggart Cuckfield! To leave a new review of Mansell McTaggart Cuckfield, please click the link below !
Write a review for Mansell McTaggart Cuckfield