Apr 23,2013
Apr 23,2013
I had been on the search for quite some time in the Sydenham, Forrest Hill, Honor Oak area and dealt with many agencies.
My experience varied considerably with a lot of them but I truly found Property World the best of the bunch. Had I not bought through them I would have said the same.

Selling has to be about listening and Kevin in particular did just that. He listened clearly to what I wanted and was looking for and kept me informed of properties that matched my criteria only. I had far too many agencies spam me with irrelevant properties and though Property World sent me few im numbers each one I wanted to see.
My dealings with the staff, Richard and Kevin was great, each viewing, they were organised, knew the details I wanted and always returned calls and provided the relevant information. When my first offer was not accepted they talked me through reasoning, how they could help going forwards and we built a strong and trusted relationship leading to the purchase of my new home.

I want to thank them for all their help throughout the process and all the nice touches at the end too.
I would not hesitate in recommending this family ran business to anyone looking in the Sydenham area.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Property World Sydenham! To leave a new review of Property World Sydenham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Property World Sydenham