Apr 17,2013
Apr 17,2013
Great team, really pleased with the whole service they provided. The evaluation on my flat was very quick and accurate. The fee was very reasonable compared to other agents I contacted. The photographs and property particulars were of a really high standard and I was very pleased with how my property was presented for sale. The property was loaded onto the internet very quickly and within days I started receiving offers. Chris was excellent at keeping me posted on offers and really helped me to get the best possible price. During the sale I was kept well informed as he maintained a good level of communication between myself and the new owner.

Would definitely recommend this estate agents and will use them again in the future.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Finsbury Park! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Finsbury Park, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Finsbury Park