Jun 09,2010
Jun 09,2010
Having reviewed many local estate agents, my husband and I felt that Jorgensen Turner were the most honest and realistic and we trusted them much more then the other 'bigger' names in the area.

We were made an offer on our two bedroomed flat within a week through Kam, he was very good at communicating with me, he was friendly and very hardworking.

The process took two months to complete (which was longer then had been indicated as the norm), I am not sure that this was not the lawyers needing some pushing (I know I was on my side).
I would have rated JT with 5* but a week prior to completion a 'sold' board went up (when we had said numerous times that we did not want any board) however this was removed very promptly.
Overall a friendly, person and professional service (with one mistake), yes I would use them again and I would recommend them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Jorgensen Turner Shepherds Bush & Hammersmith! To leave a new review of Jorgensen Turner Shepherds Bush & Hammersmith, please click the link below !
Write a review for Jorgensen Turner Shepherds Bush & Hammersmith