Apr 16,2013
Apr 16,2013
Absolutely terrible agency. They are currently managing my flat in Salford. The property manager I was originally dealing with has left the company, but his replacement never called to introduce themselves. So now i have no idea who is looking after my business. No one ever comes back to me, it takes them about 10 email chases and voicemail calls to produce any invoices. Work is often carried out before anyone has made me aware of the problem. And then get charged an absolute extortionate fee.

They called a contractor to change a spotlight in my kitchen and charged me £75 for the pleasure. They painted one window frame and charged me £130. When my tennant moved in all white stuffs were brand new, but they\'ve magically broken in the past 18 months, because its taking Thornley groves so long to produce invoices, I\'m severely out of pocket with my insurance company!

Do not use this agency in any capacity.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Thornley Groves Salford City Point! To leave a new review of Thornley Groves Salford City Point, please click the link below !
Write a review for Thornley Groves Salford City Point