Apr 16,2013
Apr 16,2013
The ladies is this office have been fantastic, from the first time i spoke with them. They have kept me updated at every oppertunity, they have chased anything I requested - nothing has been too much trouble for them. My solicitor also commented on them being the best estate agents he\'s had to deal with..very helpful and forthcoming with information - they have happily been the go-betwen between both sets of solicitors, and keeping all parties informed of any developments. They have seriously helped keep any additional stress, out of my house purchase..Thank you for your fantastic customer service!
By: R&D
Apr 17, 2013
Thank you for your recent review. As always we strive to provide a helpful and professional service to our clients at all times. The management and staff, in particular Rebecca at our New Homes office, appreciate the recognition given by yourself and will continue to provide help and advice to you whenever it may be required.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ryder & Dutton Edge View House Royton! To leave a new review of Ryder & Dutton Edge View House Royton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ryder & Dutton Edge View House Royton