Apr 12,2013
Tim
By: 'Dan W'
Apr 12,2013
FIrstly let me say I would have rated the service 5 star if it had not been for a couple of problems along the way. These problems were not (as far as I am aware) created by CJ Hole and they handled them well when they came up....these issues cost us some extra money so I have to drop a star for the transaction rather than the estate agents specifically.

But let me say these guys went over and above the call of duty to get the sale sorted, the extensive delays created extra work that they were happy to take on and with Nick in person (all viewings) and Tim on the phone (mostly) I was able to get the sale agreed at a fair price in an awkward climate.

I would highly recommend them and will indeed make them the first point of contact when we come to sell.

Thanks again guy\'s