Apr 08,2013
Apr 08,2013
From the beginning, when Ben Hunt viewed the flat, appraised its potential for selling and gave a valuation, I have found the process of communication with him and his colleagues honest and always helpful. The valuation was frank and not unrealistic.

I have bought and sold property before but this time I felt the communication with Winkworth, the information they gave and their response times for any enquiries I had, to be excellent. They did not fob me off with any old explanations or but were always honest and alwasy available.

They also ensured I was kept informed of how the sale was developing (and this was a protracted and sometimes frustrating process) even when there was not much to report. At all times they were professional and friendly.

Overall they showed respect and honesty in their relationship with me.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Winkworth Estate Agents Hammersmith! To leave a new review of Winkworth Estate Agents Hammersmith, please click the link below !
Write a review for Winkworth Estate Agents Hammersmith