Nov 25,2012
Nov 25,2012
I would just like to say that the service I recieved by Benn Churchill was a cut above the rest. I marketed my property for sale with an agent that I wont mention for many months and after weeks of recieving letters from Benn stating he had buyers interested in my properties I called Townends in Mitcham requesting information about these alleged buyers, Benn immediated requested to come in and give me a valuation. After the valuation, which I must say was the most informative with the documents produced, I agreed to market the property when my cointract with my current agent expired. The details for my property were produced before my marketing date and a open day set up. To my surprise, I finally had an agent deliver what they promised and on the open day I was surprised to receive offers. Benn advised me on the right buyer to chose and I took his advice. The sale took a lot longer than ex[pected but I was kept informed through out the process and I have finally moved house. I would recommend Benn to anyone and he is a credit to Townends.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Townends Mitcham Branch! To leave a new review of Townends Mitcham Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Townends Mitcham Branch