Apr 04,2013
Apr 04,2013
Prior to selling this flat - Glenn Flegg were my letting agent and gave me excellent service and no fuss management for 2 1/2 years. Jan was always most helpful and I had no traumas the whole time - rent was collected and issues resolved quickly.
On deciding to sell the property Lee was my principle point of contact and I was kept informed of all viewings and following a couple of offers that fell through for buyer financial reasons a final buyer was secured after only a month or so with completion being made within 4 months of originally placing the property on the market.
Glenn Flegg were easy to do business with, good commuicators and offfered good advice throughout the transactions - I would recommend them a leasing or selling agent.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Glenn Flegg & Co Burnham! To leave a new review of Glenn Flegg & Co Burnham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Glenn Flegg & Co Burnham