Feb 28,2013
Feb 28,2013
I have rented a flat via Townends in Putney twice and now I have just bought my first property with their help. Having visited every estate agent in the area I always ended up getting the best service from Townends. They really took the time to understand my requirements and always showed me properties that matched my needs, and as a result they never wasted my time with flats that "might be of interest" and instead showed me ones that "are of interest"

The staff are all very friendly and know what they are doing, they communicate regularly via email and phone while you are in the process. I also found that they don\'t disappear after you exchange on a property, they are really there to support you right up to completion.

Great agency, thank you for your help!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Townends Putney Branch! To leave a new review of Townends Putney Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Townends Putney Branch