Mar 28,2013
Mar 28,2013
They messed me about for two weeks on a property. They did not show up for the viewing. When I finally viewed the house I made an offer, it was rejected, I then offered the full price, and they told me the only thing I had to do was to go apply for the mortgage and pay the solicitor because everything was in place. The next day I called at the office to confirm that I had paid the search fee with the solicitor and they told me that another buyer had offered the full price and everything was on hold. The following day I had to call them twice to get the final response: the seller had gone for the other buyer. Disorganised and extremely unprofessional.
By: Barkers1985
Jul 08, 2014
Thank you for your comments. We do value feedback and would like to take this opportunity to discuss any concerns you may have with our office directly. It is always disappointing when there are several buyers offering on the same property and of course there is going to be disappointment for those who are not successful, however we do try to conduct the process in a fair way to minimise this. We apologise for any concerns over the viewing itself if this was raised with our office directly we would have ensured this matter was investigated thoroughly. If we can help in any way going forward please feel free to contact our sales team.

Barkers Estate Agents.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Barkers Estate Agents Office 4! To leave a new review of Barkers Estate Agents Office 4, please click the link below !
Write a review for Barkers Estate Agents Office 4