Mar 25,2013
Mar 25,2013
During summer of last year I selected several agents to market my property near Kings Cross. As I insisted on accompany all appointments; Victorstone were the most proactive agents. Offers started flying in and eventually selected 4 student sharers near asking price. I impressed simply with the fact that the agents at Victorstone just got on with it oppose to your typical \'Your asking too much... Or the Olympics are affecting the market.. Blah blah! In all I instruct agents to find me tenants and not give me a lecture.
This far I\'ve not encountered any issues with Victorstone and definately get the thumbs up from me.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Victorstone Property Consultants Camden! To leave a new review of Victorstone Property Consultants Camden, please click the link below !
Write a review for Victorstone Property Consultants Camden