Mar 21,2013
Mar 21,2013
Moving is stressful so having an Agent that makes the whole process from start to finish as painless as possible is a priority for me when choosing who to go with! I was pleasantly surprised when meeting Ani from JJT how knowledgeable he was about the area I wanted to move to and understanding of my specific requirements for where I wanted to live. Any questions I had were answered effeciently - prompt feedback is highly regarded by me! Once I found a suitable place, the paperwork was handled with ease and I moved in with minimum fuss or delay. On the rare occasion something broke or needed attention in the apartment they arranged for a contractor to sort it out without disruption to me. In total my girlfiend and I have dealt with JJT for a total of 3 and half years across two rental properties. They are extremely professional and their agents are a pleasure to deal with. I would genuinely recommend them to anyone looking for a reliable agency.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Julie Twist Properties Salford Quays! To leave a new review of Julie Twist Properties Salford Quays, please click the link below !
Write a review for Julie Twist Properties Salford Quays