Mar 16,2013
Spencer Munson
Mar 16,2013
I have been renting with Spencer Munson for the last three years and have to say I have never dealt with a more friendly, helpful and professional firm of letting agents. I first came into contact with Spencer when I rented 10 years ago. I then moved out of the area and came back a few years ago and was delighted to learn that Spencer had his own firm and that I would be renting a property from an agent that I trusted. Spencer goes the extra mile to make his business personable and all the staff whom I have come to know in the South Woodford office and the Loughton office are friendly and helpful. When property inspections are required I am happy to let Spencer\'s contacts into my home without me being there as I trust them completely, and if there has ever been a problem with an appliance, etc, it has always been sorted out very quickly. I have just recently moved and have deliberately chosen a property that was in the Spencer Munson portfolio. If you are a landlord or tenant then I can\'t recommend this firm enough. As a landlord your home will be in safe hands and as a tenant you will be looked after by a team of local professionals who are extremely friendly. I recommended Spencer Munson to a friend of mine who has rented her home out and she was delighted with the speed at which the property was let and with all the advice she received as a first time landlady. I always take great delight when people are saying bad things about estate/letting agents, in that I can say, hand on heart, I have the best firm of agents who are 100% honest and trustworthy.

Spencer Munson Lettings & Sales