Mar 12,2013
Mar 12,2013
I decided to sell my property, I invited three agents to value my house. I was most impressed with Ellisons for a combination of reasons, i felt they gave an accurate value on my property supported by comparables from neighbouring properties they had sold and their mobile website stood out against the competition as the most up to date and easy to use. I found Ellisons Sales Office to be personable and professional throughout the process of selling my home in South Wimbledon. They gave me excellent advice on how best to present my house for viewings, which I felt made the difference, acheiving the best selling price in my road at the time. Thankfully my sale went through, the buyer was throughly checked out by Ellisons and they kept in regular contact with me and my solicitor throughout the process. My parents have since used them to market their property and were also impressed by their service. I would without any hesistation recommend them as one of the best agents in Wimbledon.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ellisons Estate Agents Sales Wimbledon! To leave a new review of Ellisons Estate Agents Sales Wimbledon, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ellisons Estate Agents Sales Wimbledon