Mar 11,2013
Jo Mohicanof
Mar 11,2013
Martyn and Jo have been excellent support for me over the past 6 years of renting our property out. This has been very important as I live abroad.

In fact when I first purchased the property (I inherited an excellent tenant) Martin went out of his way to assist me as a new landlord. This was not just being an efficient Letting Agent, this was actually going out of his way to assist. He is excellent and deserves all his success.

Jo has been wonderful in all aspects of making sure the property is looked after and all the statutory inspections are carried out every time - and on time.

I have had an excellent experience with Martin and his team and would recommend them to anyone.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Belvoir Stratford-upon-Avon! To leave a new review of Belvoir Stratford-upon-Avon, please click the link below !
Write a review for Belvoir Stratford-upon-Avon