Mar 09,2013
Mar 09,2013
I popped into Townends Northfields along with other numerous estate agents in the area to help me find a property. Townends were genuinely interested in helping me search for the ideal property. Billy listened to my requirements and suggested several properties to go and view. He was very courteous and professional. Some estate agents can be very pushy but my experience at Townends changed my opinion. I was kept fully informed of new properties that came onto the market and fully supported throughout my search by both Billy and Mark. After weeks of searching with various estate agents, I was shown the perfect property within 2 days. What a fantastic job they did and very worthy of all the reviews about Townends Northfields.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Townends Northfields Branch! To leave a new review of Townends Northfields Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Townends Northfields Branch