Mar 05,2013
Mar 05,2013
Steve at Mishon Mackay, Portslade helped us with the sale of our house on Mill Lane, in 2012.

We initially decided to use Mishon Mackay as we felt that Steve offered a very professional service and this was backed up when the photographer came round. She made some excellent suggestions and the photos used in the marketing brochure certainly showed the best aspects of the house.

Steve really proved his worth after we had accepted an offer on our property (within 6 weeks of first going on the market). There were several issues down the chain and Steve helped with negotiations and proactively worked with both estate agents and solicitors to make sure the chain did not collapse. I met our buyer on the day of completion as I was leaving our old house and we agreed that the sale may well not have gone through if it were not for the effort that Steve put in to the process.

My wife and I would have no hesitation in recommending Steve Neocleous and Mishon Mackay to anyone requiring the services of an Estate Agent.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Mishon Mackay Portslade! To leave a new review of Mishon Mackay Portslade, please click the link below !
Write a review for Mishon Mackay Portslade