Mar 01,2013
Mar 01,2013
Coopers were proffesional, efficient, personable and cared. They looked after my mother, taking into account all her thoughts and wishes. Ellie Marsh was our main contact. She did what she said she would and had the capability and confidence to take forward and negotiate on our behalf achieving our desired outcomes. She talked to us and kept us informed at every stage. We couldnt have asked for a better service. Estate Agents in general can get bad press - The team Coopers in Ruislip were great to do business with.
By: Ellie Marsh
Sep 13, 2013
Hi Fiona,

Thank you so much for your comments. I am glad we helped your mums move go through as smoothly as we could! I hope you are all settled.

Ellie & The Ruislip Team

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Coopers Residential (Middlesex & London) Ruislip! To leave a new review of Coopers Residential (Middlesex & London) Ruislip, please click the link below !
Write a review for Coopers Residential (Middlesex & London) Ruislip

Coopers Residential (Middlesex & London)

126-128 High Street Ruislip