Mar 01,2013
Mar 01,2013
I have used Belvoir in Stratford for about 8 years in order to rent my old flat. It was important to me to find an agent that I knew would look after my property and find suitable tenants. To date they have found excellent long term tenants who have treated the property like thgeir own home. It is important to me that the tenant is looked after and I know Jo and Martin have always responded quickly to resolve any issues that have arisen over the time of their tenancy, keeping me informed all the time. All payments and administration are dealt with efficiently. I don\'t ever need to check my bank account to see if a payment has been made!

I also recommended Belovoir to my parents who also rent out a couple of properties in Stratford. Martin and Jo have made the effort to know us which translates in to what feels like a very personal service.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Belvoir Sutton Coldfield! To leave a new review of Belvoir Sutton Coldfield, please click the link below !
Write a review for Belvoir Sutton Coldfield