Mar 01,2013
Mar 01,2013
We were very apprehensible about the prospect of selling our House, but after phoning Ramsey Moore and meeting Tony Matthews we were very much put at our ease.

Tony Matthews came to my house about, 8th January 2013 and talked me through all the aspect's of selling my house and me excellent advice. After he left I fell very re-assured about the whole process and it was absolutely amazing, we had so many people come to view the house and WITHIN A WEEK I had 14 offers on my house.
My house was sold for more than the asking price on 14th January after only one week!! My wife and I where dumbstruck. My solicitors have just confirmed exchange of contracts and deposit paid 1st March 2013. Just over 7 weeks from first meeting Tony!!! . Tony or one the other Ramsey Moore team were always there at the end of the phone for a chat if I had anything on my mind always polite and helpful, about the sale and we where Given enough updates during the process without being constantly hassled.
We are over the moon about the service we received from Ramsey More .We would thoroughly recommend them to anybody as we could not fault any part of the sale or service they provided and we are more than 150% happy with Ramsey Moore

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ramsey Moore Dagenham! To leave a new review of Ramsey Moore Dagenham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ramsey Moore Dagenham