Feb 27,2013
Feb 27,2013
Selling my property:
Brock Taylor took the property photos on the Saturday and I have the first viewing on the Monday (before it even made the various websites). The property was sold for the full asking price within on this viewing! This shows they know their customers well and often have buyers lined up for certain properties. As a seller I couldn't have asked for more!!

Buying my property
Brock Taylor have been excellent in helping my find the right property. They understood my property requirements and contacted me very promptly when a suitable property came available. Some agents bombard you with emails and text messages with properties that are not suitable but Brock Taylor did not do this. They seemed to carefully select properties that fit your requirements. This personal touch made the whole process actually quite enjoyable! The members of staff I dealt with were extremely helpful and were not looking for a ¢â‚¬Ëœquick sale' but were interested in finding the right property for us. They were also flexible enough to have a viewing on a Sunday at short notice and late evenings, perfect when you work Monday-Friday.

Overall I couldn't fault Brock Taylor and I would certainly use again in the future.
Daniel Dalton.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Brock Taylor Horsham! To leave a new review of Brock Taylor Horsham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Brock Taylor Horsham