Feb 25,2013
Feb 25,2013
Vicky at the washington branch did all she can, outstanding!
Larua Robinson in complaints, well all i can say as much use as a chocolate fire gaurd.

to sum it up, i was sent a letter stateing my tenant had given notice of 10 months, but left after 1, Pattinsons state it was a typo, but in the mean time did not market my property until the tenant left, therefore leaving a month with no marketing and a month behind where i dont have a tennant in. Apparently this is my fault and not there\'s. Now using a different company as it seems to me Keith Pattinson\'s dont do customer service and dont care about their customers.

Dear Keith, i could run your company with my eyes shut.
Dear Laura Robinson you are rubbish at your job.
Dear Justin Anim well what can i say after our brief conversation, where you said \'i aint looked at the situation\' but continued to dissagree with my side.

See you in court!
By: Keith Pattinson,personally.
Mar 19, 2013
I looked into this personally,and we admit there was a typing mistake in the letter informing him that the tenants were vacating ,so it read the tenants were vacating in 13 months time,but this did not mean we should pay Mr Green the extra 12 months rent he sought.
Sometimes we are prevented from giving further information in view of client confidentiality
He is welcome to his view.
Our mission is to ensure clients are happy,but rarely do they bother to give positive comments with such sites.
Bearing in mind we sell thosands of properties a year,and let thousands too,it is of little suprise that things can go wrong,but the impact can be magnified. Our object is to ensure that clients will reccommend us,which is why we have been in business 35 years.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Keith Pattinson Estate Agents Office 25! To leave a new review of Keith Pattinson Estate Agents Office 25, please click the link below !
Write a review for Keith Pattinson Estate Agents Office 25