Feb 20,2013
Feb 20,2013
I can\'t recommend Downer and Co highly enough. I had excellent service from the point I made my very first contact with them to the point the buyers of our property picked up their keys - and even beyond that!

Richard has an excellent knowledge of the local market and gave a thorough and thoughtful valuation of our house. I had other agents give valuations but had nowhere near the confidence in them that I had in Richard. He knows his stuff and I really liked him and trusted him to sell my house - which he did VERY quickly and for exactly what we wanted.

Following the sale we dealt with Fraser Crumlish who was incredible. He was always on hand for questions and advice and did a terrific job of supporting us and the buyers through the sale process. I believe Fraser went above and beyond what\'s expected of him and I found being able to talk things through with him a source of tremendous reassurance during what can be an emotional and stressful time.

I look back on our selling experience and think how easy it was and how lucky we were, and I\'m so grateful to Downer and Co for their huge part in that.

Highly, highly recommended.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Downer & Co Newbury! To leave a new review of Downer & Co Newbury, please click the link below !
Write a review for Downer & Co Newbury