Feb 15,2013
Feb 15,2013
Im not really a fan of agencies, but this agency was great. I was a tenant of theres for2 years and througout that time they treated me so lovely. All maintenace issuse were dealt with right away. If i ever came to the office they would always make me feel welcome, offer me a tea/coffee (which many agents dont). I literally had no problems with love your postcode. If you are looking for a property i would reccommend you go with these people. I am sad to be leaving this property due to a job relocation, however, if I do come back to birmingham, they will be the first and only people i contact for a property.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Love Your Postcode Estate Agents City Centre! To leave a new review of Love Your Postcode Estate Agents City Centre, please click the link below !
Write a review for Love Your Postcode Estate Agents City Centre